Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Grant Wood Mississippi River Region FundNon-Endowed
- Received $1.9 mil. as State of Iowa pilot region.
- Completed 8 projects in the first year.
- Secured approx. $17 million for projects.
Jones, Jackson, and Dubuque Counties form the Grant Wood – Mississippi River Region. The region is working together across jurisdictions, interests, and skills to “erase the boundaries” and create... Read More
Dubuque Main StreetEndowed
- Helping to build Downtown Dubuque
- Maintaining Historic Preservation
Dubuque Main Street is dedicated to the development and ongoing support of downtown as the place in our community to live, work, and play. We have created some of Dubuque's favorite programs,... Read More
- Bringing the community together through nature
- Promoting environmental education and recreation
- Inspiring the community to care for environment
Since the formation of the Friends group in 2001, we have been supporting Jackson County Conservation Board in bringing environmental education and recreational opportunities to as many people as... Read More
Harpers Ferry Boosters IncEndowed
- Mission to improve and promote our community
- Based in Harpers Ferry, Iowa
The Harpers Ferry Boosters Inc is a area community organization which promotes the community through events and assists other community organizations. Some of our projects include the Firecracker 5K... Read More