Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- A witness of historic Christianity in Dubuque
- Proclaiming the Good News: Christ is risen!
- A presence of Sacramental Healing
St. Elias Church is the only Orthodox Christian Church in the Tri-State Area. We are in the Metropolis of Chicago of the Greek Archdiocese of America, which is an Eparchy of the Ecumenical... Read More
Circles Initiative DubuqueNon-Endowed
- Connects volunteers and leaders to families
- Assists families making the journey out of poverty
Volunteer Allies help families break the cycle of poverty by sharing their time and friendship. There are barriers that keep even the most motivated from achieving prosperity, but Circles breaks down... Read More
Emergency response entities in Dubuque County have collaborated since 1999 to develop the Dubuque County Emergency Responder Training Facility. This facility enables firefighters, law enforcement... Read More
- Home like ecumenical atmosphere for those ages 60+
- Offers apartment living and health care service
- Providing care and service since 1923
Bethany Home is a non-profit retirement community providing apartment living and health care services in a quiet residential neighborhood. Serving Dubuque and the surrounding area since 1923.
- Focuses on grade-level reading by third grade
In strategic alliance with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, Every Child/Every Promise served as a catalyst for the Dubuque Campaign for Grade-Level Reading. This collaborative effort by... Read More