Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- The Arboretum is a place to grow!
- Youth learn about horticulture.
- We highlight sculptures & music.
The Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens (60 acres) are an arboretum and botanical gardens established in 1980 and located at 3800 Arboretum Drive, Dubuque, Iowa. Admission is free and the grounds... Read More
- Catholic liberal arts college founded in 1839
Historically rich, academically challenging, faith-centered, socially stimulating-that's Loras College. Relating the rich liberal arts tradition to a changing world, Loras strives to develop active... Read More
- Scholarship program for deserving students
- Scholarships awarded to ALL graduates who apply
Thanks to the Maquoketa Valley community and alumni in 36 states, the MV Dollars for Scholars has met its goal of giving a scholarship to every graduate who applies and to increase the amount given... Read More
St. Mark Youth EnrichmentEndowed
- Partner in the Grade Level Reading Campaign
- Certified Iowa Mentoring Partner
St. Mark Youth Enrichment impacts more than 2,000 individuals annually in the Dubuque area. Our seven before/after-school programs and summer learning experience: “Heroes Academy” directly reach 350... Read More
Dubuque Senior High SchoolEndowed
- Helps raise funds for student programs & services
- Promotes educational needs and objectives
The Dubuque Senior High School Educational Foundation was founded as a tax-exempt nonprofit corporation in 1992. Its primary objective is to promote the educational needs of our high school students... Read More