Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Open 41 hours per week
- Free public services and technology access
- Offers adult and children programming
The Bellevue Public Library is maintained and established according to the local Bellevue ordinance and has a legally appointed library board. It is open 41 hours per week and provides books,... Read More
- Awarded 5 scholarships totaling $5750 in 2014
- Organizing a Global Perspectives Teacher Institute
The Thomas Determan Global Perspectives Endowment was established to recognize outstanding high school seniors and teachers who have demonstrated behaviors focused on “thinking globally and acting... Read More
Hospice of DubuqueEndowed
- Compassionate care for the terminally ill
- Support for families and caregivers
- Bereavement services and educational programs
Hospice of Dubuque provides comprehensive care for the terminally ill and support for caregivers. Bereavement services are available to anyone who has experienced a loss through death. Hospice of... Read More
- Primary and specialty health care services
The Medical Associates Clinic, P.C., is a multi-specialty medical group practice dedicated to providing quality, accessible, and cost effective primary and specialty health care services to residents... Read More
American Cancer SocietyEndowed
- Proudly fighting against cancer since 1913
- $1 billion in resources annually to save lives
The American Cancer Society was founded in 1913 as the American Society for the Control of Cancer (ASCC) by 15 prominent physicians and business leaders in New York City. At that time, a cancer... Read More