Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Holy Spirit ParishEndowed
Holy Spirit Pastorate is composed of three Catholic parishes in Dubuque - Holy Ghost, Holy Trinity and Sacred Heart. Staff and services have been combined and as of July 1, 2011, will become Holy... Read More
Midwest Cycling Development FundNon-Endowed
- Founded in December of 2014
- 2016 goal of $50,000 in charitable contributions
- $12,000+ pledged this year
Midwest Cycling Development Fund exists as a medium for people with philanthropic interests in youth and young adult cycling development to easily and effectively sustain the advancement of... Read More
- Awarded $5,000 in grants in 2015
- Comprised of 30 students from Dubuque high schools
- Students raise all of the dollars they grant
YAP-PER: 1. (n.) a youth board member of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque; 2. (n.) part of a team of highly motivated teens dedicated to using volunteerism, philanthropy and grant making... Read More
- Funds pediatric cancer research
- 2015 Dubuque Dancing with the Stars charity
- Annual Golf Fore! Childhood Cancer Research
In 2010, Anna was having back pain. At first the doctors thought it was strained muscles or constipation, but just before her fourth birthday, Anna was diagnosed with Stage 4 Alveolar... Read More