Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Character and leadership development
- Educational and fun programming
- Over 4 million scouts nation wide
Cub Scouting provides boys with a program of communication, education, achievement, and fun that involves the parent and family. The program also gives the boy weekly involvement with the small peer-... Read More
The Miracle League of DubuqueProject/Operating
- Serving individuals with special needs
- Fully accessible baseball field & playground
- Every child deserves a chance to play baseball!
The Miracle League of Dubuque seeks to enable individuals with mental or physical disabilities to experience the joy and benefits that come with playing our national pastime - baseball and provide... Read More
- Provide Braille, Cane Travel & Food Prep Training
- Weekly & Monthly Social Activities for Clients
- Magnifiers, talking devicesat Low Vision Center
TRI-STATE INDEPENDENT BLIND SOCIETY We strive to improve the quality of life for the blind, visually impaired to help them live independently. We provide training in braille(read... Read More
Dubuque Museum of ArtEndowed
- Iowa's 3rd Smithsonian-affiliated museum in 2016
- Serves 10,000 visitors annually
- Permanent collection of nearly 2,300 works
The Dubuque Museum of Art (DUMA) is Iowa's oldest cultural institution, established in 1874, located in the heart of downtown Dubuque. We have a permanent collection of over 2,200 works concentrating... Read More