Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Wilcox Cemetery is located between Fairview and Viola (Southwest of Anamosa, IA) at the intersection of Fairview and Linn-Jones Roads. The Cemetery Association was incorporated on March 1, 1873.... Read More
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Serving the Dyersville area since 2000
- Awarded $30,000.00 in Grants in 2020
Since 2000, the Dyersville Area Community Foundation has been connecting donors with the philanthropic causes they love. As an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, the Foundation... Read More
- Fifteen 4-H clubs spread across Dubuque County
- Over 100 caring adults providing guidance to youth
- Impact over 2,500 youth through 4-H each year
4-H youth programs provide opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use throughout their life. Iowa 4-H builds upon a century of experience as it fosters positive youth development... Read More
- Professional Summer Theatre Inside a Riverboat
- HIgh School Summer Deckhands Program
- Professionally Directed Theatre Camp for Kids