Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Camp Courageous of IowaEndowed
- Over 9,000 campers served.
- Sits on over 400 acres of land.
- 45 years of serving individuals with disabilities.
Camp Courageous is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides year-round recreational and respite care opportunities for individuals with special needs. Camp Courageous offers a variety of... Read More
Affordable Housing Network, Inc. Endowed
- Rehabilitated over 270 homes after 2008 flood
- Holistic approach blends housing & support service
- Administers several rental assistance programs
The Affordable Housing Network, Inc. (AHNI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable housing in our communities and offering a wide variety of housing options. We strive... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
- Infant/Toddler Care
- Preschool Care
- School-age Care
Community Childcare of Manchester operates Carousel Child Care Center and StoryLand ChildCare in Manchester, caring for children age 2 weeks to 12 years.