Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque County Energy DistrictProject/Operating
- Collaborated to promote equitable energy democracy
- Educated about energy efficiency impacts
- Advocated for weatherization services funding
The Dubuque County Energy District will: -Provide energy audits and weatherization services with a focus on low-income and at-risk residents. -Educate the public about the economic, social, and... Read More
- Award Winning Film: Ghost Player: Relive the Magic
- Published Book "Travels with Ghosts & Other Tales
- The "Internet Archive" is host to video clips
The Ghost Player Endowment is about saving and sharing the history of a barnstorming baseball team and comedy troupe that also performs baseball skills camps and exhibition games. The... Read More
The Community Foundation of Jackson County was established in 1982 as the Maquoketa Area Foundation to help individuals throughout Jackson County make a positive impact on the communities ... Read More
- Ensuring a bright future for Anamosa
- Established in 2004 by Anamosa citizens
History The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More