Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Enhancing health care in the Dyersville area
- Provides financial assistance to other centers
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic... Read More
The JKPL Endowment was established in 2019 by Alan Bird. His donation was made in memory of his mother, Irma Bird, a founding member of the original Library Board. Started 60 years after the founding... Read More
- Identifying COVID-19-related needs and resources
- Providing grants to nonprofits serving those needs
- Seeking donors to help our community during crisis
As our community and its most vulnerable populations are facing the effects of COVID-19, the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County COVID-19 Relief Fund provides an opportunity for the public... Read More
Dyersville Area Community FoundationNon-Endowed
- The COVID-19 Relief Fund will help those in NEED!
- Donations used to quickly move resources.
- Serves Dyersville and surrounding communities.
The Dyersville Area Community Foundation is activating the Dyersville Area Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund. The fund activation is an outcome of the board's disaster... Read More
Greater Dubuque Disaster Relief FundNon-Endowed
- Address critical community needs
- Help storm victims and their families
- Provide assistance to households impacted
About The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque established the Greater Dubuque Disaster Relief Fund to help victims and their families of the 2011 flooding. The fund will be again be utilized... Read More