Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Building a Healthy & Vibrant Today
- Supporting Initiatives & Programs
- Growing Recreational & Social Activities
The Foundation of Cornerstone Communities supports initiatives and programs that directly impact the everyday health and vitality of residents of all ages in the region served by Guttenberg Municipal... Read More
- 100% graduation rate beyond 10 years
- Class of 2019 ACT average 25.63
- 100% Participation in Extracurricular Activities
- Serving clients/residents throughout Eastern Iowa
- AutismHD Clinics in 4 communities
- Residential Center opened in 1973
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 26 counties throughout... Read More
- Infant/Toddler Care
- Preschool Care
- School-age Care
Community Childcare of Manchester operates Carousel Child Care Center and StoryLand ChildCare in Manchester, caring for children age 2 weeks to 12 years.
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
About The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients with cancer to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity... Read More