Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Live and promote active nonviolence & peacemaking
- Minister in five states
- The Canticle is home to the Sisters of St. Francis
The Sisters of St. Francis, Clinton, Iowa is a congregation of Catholic sisters who have been drawn to the teachings of St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi. Members of this congregation serve... Read More
- Raising funds to purchase new accessible van
- Childcare Center holds QRS 5 Rating
- Annual Halloween Harvest event on Oct. 19
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 17 counties throughout... Read More
- Enhancing health care in the Dyersville area
- Provides financial assistance to other centers
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic... Read More
Camp Courageous of IowaEndowed
- Over 9,000 campers served.
- Sits on over 400 acres of land.
- 45 years of serving individuals with disabilities.
Camp Courageous is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides year-round recreational and respite care opportunities for individuals with special needs. Camp Courageous offers a variety of... Read More