Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Dubuque Chorale Community Choir
- Dubuque Chorale Children's Choir
- Dubuque Chorale Cadenza
The Dubuque Chorale is a community choral organization composed of over 100 volunteer singers from Dubuque and outlying communities. Dennis Williams founded the group in 1971. The Chorale's... Read More
- Fourteen 4-H clubs spread across Dubuque County
- Over 100 caring adults providing guidance to youth
- Impacted over 2,500 youth through 4-H programming
4-H youth programs provide opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use throughout their life. Iowa 4-H builds upon a century of experience as it fosters positive youth development... Read More
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More
- Advance equity and inclusion
- Meet the cultural needs of a diverse community
In early 2012, community members began to take notice of challenges related to diversity, equity and inclusion in Dubuque. Individuals were having trouble accessing needed services and... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More