Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1 million in scholarships to 1,582 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2019, 51... Read More
- 5th year of providing Christmas Dinners
- Served around 250 dinners in 2019
- For the Families of the Boys and Girls Club.
The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dubuque is for enriching our youth that don't have access to many of the things most children take for granted. Computers,meals,sports,leadership and many more... Read More
- 100% graduation rate beyond 10 years
- Class of 2019 ACT average 25.63
- 100% Participation in Extracurricular Activities
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- July 2019 - Ray "Bubba" Sorensen will paint
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More