Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Fourteen 4-H clubs spread across Dubuque County
- Over 100 caring adults providing guidance to youth
- Impact over 2,500 youth through 4-H each year
4-H youth programs provide opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use throughout their life. Iowa 4-H builds upon a century of experience as it fosters positive youth development... Read More
The Manchester Cemetery Company was founded in 1858. The first lot sale was recorded in 1860. Additional land was purchased or donated throughout the years and now totals 35 acres. There are... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
- Serving Clinton, IA since 2005
- A resource for a broad range of community needs
The River Bluff Community Foundation (RBCF) was formed in 2005. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure that our communities' charitable programs were supported now - and... Read More