Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Honor the memory of Molly Zelinskas
- Support environmental causes
On October 25, 2016, Tony and Kari Zelinskas lost their daughter Molly in an automobile accident. In her memory, the Zelinskas’ family created an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More
- 5th year of providing Christmas Dinners
- Served around 250 dinners in 2019
- For the Families of the Boys and Girls Club.
The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dubuque is for enriching our youth that don't have access to many of the things most children take for granted. Computers,meals,sports,leadership and many more... Read More
- 100% graduation rate beyond 10 years
- Class of 2019 ACT average 25.63
- 100% Participation in Extracurricular Activities