Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Cared for over 2,700 unwanted animals in 2018
- Operates as a no-kill shelter with a 99% save rate
- Offers services to pets & the people who love them
The Dubuque Regional Humane Society (DRHS) is a private, publicly supported non-profit organization. It is committed to building lifelong bonds between people and animals through adoption, education... Read More
- Improving the Calamus community
- An on-going project
- Donate and receive Iowa tax credit of 25 percent!
The Greater Calamus Community Endowment is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Calamus community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked,... Read More
The Clinton Substance Abuse Council (CSAC) began in 1989 as a volunteer coalition concerned with the escalating trend of drug abuse among Clinton youth. Today the organization provides supports to... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More
- Newly Established Scholarship Honoring
- Former Maquoketa High School Basketball Coaches
- Bill Fleming and Dennis Streets
This post-secondary scholarship will be given to a Maquoketa High School graduating boys’ basketball player or team manager who exemplifies character, determination, teamwork and selflessness.... Read More