Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
- Skiers & Riders Ages 8-20
- Freeride and terrain park coaching
Our goals are to help participants gain next level understanding of freestyle terrain features and the maneuvers that go along with them. Coaches help skiers and riders progress with comfort and... Read More
The Perpetual Fund of the Monticello School District Foundation, was established in 1995. The Perpetual Fund income is used to ensure the students of the Monticello School District the opportunity to... Read More
Carter R. Giese FoundationEndowed
- Encourages strong character values in young people
- Provided golf lessons to underprivileged youth
- Equipped the Dream Center with gear for basketball
On May 10, 2013, Charlie and Linda Giese lost their son, Carter, in an automobile accident. In his memory, the Gieses’ family and friends created an endowed fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More
- Live and promote active nonviolence & peacemaking
- Minister in five states
- The Canticle is home to the Sisters of St. Francis
The Sisters of St. Francis of Clinton, Iowa is a congregation of Catholic sisters who have been drawn to the teachings of St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi. Members of this congregation serve the... Read More