Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Volunteered to paint a neighboring building
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a group of about 12 volunteers in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our historic downtown. We,... Read More
- Supports local health care in Clayton County
- Financial support to the Elkader hospital
- Financial support to Elkader EMS
Your donations will support the Central Community Hospital Foundation's mission of improving the health of our communities through the professional and personalized care of MercyOne Elkader... Read More
ZTM Sober Living LLCProject/Operating
- 32-bed sober housing for men in recovey
- Supportive, structured environment after treatment
- Typical length of stay 10 months to 2 years
Camp Courageous of IowaEndowed
- Over 9,000 campers served.
- Sits on over 400 acres of land.
- 45 years of serving individuals with disabilities.
Camp Courageous is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides year-round recreational and respite care opportunities for individuals with special needs. Camp Courageous offers a variety of... Read More
Affordable Housing Network, Inc. Endowed
- Rehabilitated over 270 homes after 2008 flood
- Holistic approach blends housing & support service
- Administers several rental assistance programs
The Affordable Housing Network, Inc. (AHNI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable housing in our communities and offering a wide variety of housing options. We strive... Read More