Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
St. Mark Youth EnrichmentEndowed
- Partner in the Grade Level Reading Campaign
- Certified Iowa Mentoring Partner
St. Mark Youth Enrichment impacts more than 2,000 individuals annually in the Dubuque area. Our seven before/after-school programs and summer learning experience: “Heroes Academy” directly reach 350... Read More
Dubuque Senior High SchoolEndowed
- Helps raise funds for student programs & services
- Promotes educational needs and objectives
The Dubuque Senior High School Educational Foundation was founded as a tax-exempt nonprofit corporation in 1992. Its primary objective is to promote the educational needs of our high school students... Read More
Multicultural Family CenterEndowed
- Building unity out of diversity
Since its opening, the Multicultural Family Center (MFC) has developed a two-pronged approach to reaching out and addressing the needs that are currently challenging the community. The MFC first... Read More
- Teaches youth about money management
- Created for those who have experienced foster care
Learning how to manage and save money is an important developmental milestone for adolescents. Most young people learn these skills in a permanent family. Opportunity Passport™-- one component of the... Read More
- Supports provider networks for change
- Expands pathways to education and employment
- Helps families build financial security
Project HOPE works to increase access to opportunity for all community members through supporting provider networks for change, expanding pathways to education and employment, and helping families... Read More