Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Colts Youth OrganizationEndowed
- Celebrated their 50th Anniversary in 2013.
- Marched in 2009 Presidential Inaugural Parade.
- Recognized as "Iowa's Ambassadors of Music."
Colts-sponsored programs now serve over 300 young people in grade 3 through age 21 in the Colts, Colt Cadets, Colts Summer Band, and PanrhythmiX and Pandemonium Steel Drum Ensembles, and they partner... Read More
Dubuque Symphony OrchestraEndowed
- Enriches lives through musical programs
- Includes a youth ensemble and adult orchestra
- Serves over 19,000 people
The Dubuque Symphony Orchestra (DSO) is a non-union, fully professional orchestra located in Dubuque, Iowa. It serves over 19,000 people through concerts and education programs each season. Under... Read More
Jason and Casey Veach Family FoundationNon-Endowed
Maquoketa Area Family YMCAEndowed
Sabula Community Visioning Project FundProject/Operating
- We received a $3800 grant to plant trees!
- We received a $3000 grant for community banners!
- A new city logo was adopted!
The Sabula Community Visioning Committee was created in 2013 in order to apply for and receive a grant that provided Sabula with professional planning and design assistance. We are a volunteer... Read More