Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Tri-State Trail VisionEndowed
- Promotes safe biking, hiking, and wellness
- Focus on sustainability
- Bike to Work Week co-organizer
Tri-State Trail Vision was formed from the Envision 2010 (Ten Community Projects by 2010) effort. We seek to motivate people to walk, hike, and bike on our trail systems in and around the Dubuque... Read More
Dubuque Soccer ClubNon-Endowed
- Character, sportsmanship & skills development
- Inclusive for all kids and families
- Fun learning environment
The Dubuque Soccer Club is community, non-profit organization that offers Dubuque area youth the opportunity to learn and grow in the sport of Soccer. Paramount to our mission is that every child has... Read More
- Musical arts education for all ages
- Private lessons, group classes, and ensembles
- Community events and programs
The Northeast Iowa School of Music (NISOM) is a non-profit community organization located in Dubuque, Iowa that makes music education and enrichment accessible to all. Northeast Iowa School of... Read More
- Education programs for 205,000 annual visitors
- Outreach efforts with all Dub. Comm. Elem. Schools
- Accounts for $10.5M in economic impact for Dubuque
Open to the public in 2003, the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium was established to become the nation’s premiere center for interpreting and conserving the Mississippi River... Read More