Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 5th year of providing Christmas Dinners
- Served around 250 dinners in 2019
- For the Families of the Boys and Girls Club.
The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dubuque is for enriching our youth that don't have access to many of the things most children take for granted. Computers,meals,sports,leadership and many more... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More
- We have helped 481 children
- Travel 1,914,323 miles & take 12,745 trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistance to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More