Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Dubuque Senior, Hempstead, and ALC High Schools
- Non-endowed, short-term scholarships
- Memorial and family gifts
The Dubuque Community School District Scholarship Fund was created to support philanthropy in the schools by assisting donors in establishing post-secondary scholarships for graduating high school... Read More
- Supports Dubuque's public school libraries
- $1000 awarded annually
- Endowed fund = Support forever
Established in honor of retired Superintendent John Burgart to enhance resources in our school libraries. The Burgart Fund for Dubuque Public School Libraries is an endowed fund that grants annual... Read More
- FDPS funds school programs not covered by taxes
- Funded $165,000 in gifts to support DCSD in 2018
- Endowed fund will provide support FOREVER
The FDPS endowment is a permanent fund that is invested in order to provide annual grant awards to Dubuque’s public schools now and FOREVER. These grants will support programs and projects that... Read More