Board Boot Camp for Clayton County Nonprofits
This dynamic virtual training is designed for board members who are new to nonprofit board service or who would like to be more effective. Learn to:
- Lead strategically and make smart decisions for your organization
- Streamline your board meetings and resolve conflicts that may arise
- Feel comfortable reading basic financial statements
- Support and guide your executive director
- Understand your responsibilities, clarify what you bring to a board and learn how you can improve
Our approach is based on best practices used by the most dynamic and effective nonprofit boards. Staff, prospective board members, and existing board members are all welcome. This valuable workshop is brought to you at no cost thanks to support from the Iowa Council of Foundations.