Anamosa Community Foundation Grant
The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund is to provide a source of financial aid for special needs in the Anamosa community, as identified by nonprofit organizations in Anamosa. The Anamosa Community Foundation is a fund within the Jones County Community Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Organizations applying for grant funding must be applying for a project which is specifically for Anamosa. View the Grant Guidelines to see if your organization is eligible for this grant.
How to Apply:
- View our guidelines above to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
For questions about grant applications, please contact Angie Wille at email@example.com or call 563.588.2700.