Anamosa Community Foundation Grant
The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund is to provide a source of financial aid for special needs in the Anamosa community, as identified by nonprofit organizations in Anamosa. The Anamosa Community Foundation is a fund within the Jones County Community Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Organizations applying for grant funding must be applying for a project which is specifically for Anamosa. View the Grant Guidelines to see if your organization is eligible for this grant.
How to Apply:
Past applicants can still edit profiles, see other open grants and view past grant applications by logging into our grant management system. New applicants can prepare for the next grant cycle by following the directions below:
- View our guidelines above to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.