Dyersville Area Community Foundation
The Dyersville Area Community Foundation makes grants to nonprofits with a 501 C (3) status that are located in the communities of Dyersville, Earlville, Farley, Luxemburg, New Vienna, Petersburg, and Worthington. Applications are available in May and due in August. Grants are awarded in September.
How to Apply
Past applicants can still edit profiles, see other open grants and view past grant applications by logging in to our grant management system. New applicants can prepare for the next grant cycle by following the directions below:
- View our Grant Guidelines (PDF) to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Log in to our online grant management system (or register if you don't already have an account). All open grants are listed in this system.
If this is your first time applying for grant applications on Foundant, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the system:
Tutorial for Applicants (PDF)
- Find the grant you wish to apply for in the list to start your application. You can save your progress at any point and complete the application at a later date.
- If you are applying with a fiscal sponsor, please enter 00-0000000 in the tax ID box.
- We recommend that you use the most current version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari when applying. Other browsers have been shown to cause issues for users.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at email@example.com or call 563.588.2700.