Each year the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County accepts applications for grants for community development, community promotions, community education and similar matters. The grant shall be for the benefit of persons residing in Delaware County, Iowa. Entities that have a 501(c)3 designation by the Internal Revenue Service or schools or municipalities are eligible to apply for these funds. To learn more, call Bev Rahe at 563.927.3325.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines (PDF) to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- Log in to our online grant management system (or register if you don't already have an account). All open grants are listed in this system.
If this is your first time applying for grant applications on Foundant, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the system:
Tutorial for Applicants (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Find the grant you wish to apply for in the list to start your application. You can save your progress at any point and complete the application at a later date.
- If you are applying with a fiscal sponsor, please enter 00-0000000 in the tax ID box.
- We recommend that you use the most current version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari when applying. Other browsers have been shown to cause issues for users.
Current applicants: review the status of your application.
Grant Resource Documents
Applicant Training Guide (PDF 900K)
Regular Applicant Registration Page (VIDEO)
Example Public Entity Letter
2019 Grant Recipients
2019 Project Budget Template
2020 Grant Recipients
Grant Progress Report
We hope that that the funding you have received from the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County has been helpful to your organization. We would like a progress report from each project even if your project is not completed yet. Please log into the Grant Management System using your email address and password and complete the Grant Learning and Outcomes Summary that is assigned to you. You can view a reporting tutorial page here. If you have any questions on how to complete this report please contact the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque at 563.588.2700 or email@example.com.