Jones County Community Foundation Grant
Jones County Community Foundation grants to projects benefitting persons residing in Jones County, Iowa. Our priorities are to improve economic well-being or quality of life, improve educational opportunities, address community capital improvements, maintain and improve the health of Jones County residents, promote Jones County tourism and recreation, maintain Jones County heritage, and/or support conservation efforts.
Each entity is allowed to request funding only once per calendar year and cannot receive funding in consecutive years. Organizations need to have 501(c)3 status or partner with a fiscal sponsor in order to apply. Organizations who are awarded a grant will be required to attend an award reception in early December.
How To Apply:
New applicants can apply by following the directions below:
- View our Grant Guidelines to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Create an account in our online grant management system or log into your account if you have already created one. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Angie Wille at email@example.com or call 563.588.2700.