LincolnWay Community Foundation Grant
The LincolnWay Community Foundation (LWCF) was founded in 1987. Annually, LWCF distributes funds from its earnings to numerous area nonprofit organizations to fulfill its mission: inspiring communities by connecting people with causes and resources for all generations. The Community Foundation has a broad, flexible purpose providing support to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations.
Nonprofits that provide services within rural Clinton County (including Calamus, Charlotte, Delmar, DeWitt, Goose Lake, Grand Mound, Lost Nation, Low Moor, Welton and Wheatland) may apply. For more information on grant eligibility, click here to read the grant guidelines or contact the LWCF at LincolnWayFoundation@outlook.com or 563.659.5039.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Log in to our online grant management system (or register if you don't already have an account). All open grants are listed in this system.
If this is your first time applying for grant applications on Foundant, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the system:
Tutorial for Applicants (PDF)
Video Tutorial: Regular Applicant Page
Video Tutorial: Applicant Workflow with decision information
- Find the grant you wish to apply for in the list to start your application. You can save your progress at any point and complete the application at a later date.
If you are applying with a fiscal sponsor, please enter 00-0000000 in the tax ID box.
We recommend that you use the most current version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari when applying. Other browsers have been shown to cause issues for users.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Angie Wille at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.