PBnJ (Youth Philanthropy Board in Jackson County) Grants
The PBnJ Youth Advisory Board strives to engage and empower young people throughout the community. PBnJ grants provide youth-serving organizations the opportunity to strengthen and grow their programs.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines (PDF) to see if you qualify for this grant and read the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
- Gather documentation and complete forms. Budget Template
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Angie Wille at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.