Community Foundation of Jackson County Awards $30,500 to Support Jackson County Nonprofits
JACKSON COUNTY, Iowa—The Community Foundation of Jackson County announced the recipients of the 2019 spring grantmaking cycle on Tuesday, June 25, at Hurstville Interpretive Center. Grants totaling $30,500 were awarded to the following organizations:
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library of Jackson County - $2,500
More Fun with Dolly!
- Maquoketa Farmers Market - $3,000
2019 Community Cupboard Voucher Program
- Mindful Minutes for Schools - $3,000
Yoga and Mindfulness in the Bellevue Elementary Schools
- East Central Development Corporation/East Central Intergovernmental Association - $7,000
Everyone Deserves a Chance at the American Dream
- Vision to Learn - $15,000
Jackson County Vision to Learn
The Community Foundation of Jackson County, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, awards grants in the areas of Health and Human Services; Education, Neighborhoods and Community Development; Environment; Children, Youth and Families; and Arts and Culture, including historic preservation.