Looking for loans for your nonprofit during COVID-19?
Click here to download a resource from the National Council of Nonprofits with options under the CARE Act.
Free trainings available
We are proud to offer several virtual workshops and trainings — many of them free — to support nonprofits during the pandemic. These sessions are available by request. Email Shirley Templeton Vaughn for information about:
- Board Bootcamp
- Nonprofit Financial Survival Coaching
- Safe Return to Work Training
- Fundraising and Grant Writing During the Pandemic
- U.S. Department of Housing Virtual Grant Writing Series
The Community Foundation recognizes the nonprofit sector's vital role in creating a strong, thriving and vibrant community. Nonprofit organizations are a driving economic force and provide essential programs for our community.
We support nonprofits by:
- Connecting donors with important community causes
- Providing professional training and development opportunities through the McCarthy Center for Nonprofits to strengthen nonprofit organizations and their boards
- Awarding strategic grants and sharing information with our donors and professional advisors
- Sharing your good work through our communications efforts and Giving Center
- Promoting the nonprofit community and building awareness through events like Great Give Day
We welcome the opportunity to work with your organization. If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.