Women's Giving Circle Registration

The largest percentage (90%) of your membership gift goes to the endowment to support WGC grant awards.  The remaining 10% will support operations.  If you would like your gift to be directed in a different manner, please let us know.

The minimum amount is $100.00.

Give a Gift

Support Local Nonprofits doing work you care about.

Learn about Nonprofits Give Now


Help your neighbors in need during COVID-19

The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque has activated the Greater Dubuque Disaster Recovery Fund in partnership with the United Way of Dubuque Area Tri-States to provide a coordinated response to COVID-19. More than $550,000 has been raised so far to address pressing needs. Please consider a gift of any amount.