Great Give Day Returns on Thursday, May 11
Great Give Day is a 24-hour, online giving day presented by CFGD to celebrate and support the work of nonprofits throughout our region. Over the past three years, it’s raised nearly $900,000 for nonprofits. Let’s come together to break $1 million in 2017!
- Give on May 11. Make a gift of $10 or more to your favorite nonprofits on May 11 at GreatGiveDay.org. (Search by “Gift Types” to determine which gifts are eligible for Endow Iowa.)
- Give before May 11. This year, you can also schedule your gift ahead of time through GreatGiveDay.org beginning April 20. Pre-scheduled gifts will be processed on May 11.
- Give with your donor-advised fund. Contact us to schedule your donor-advised fund gift before May 11.
- Become a corporate sponsor. Corporate sponsorships qualify for the Endow Iowa 25% State Tax Credit. Contact us to learn more.
Visit www.GreatGiveDay.org to learn more, or call us at 563.588.2700.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Great Give Day returns on Thursday, May 11
- Endowment fund helps nonprofit make a difference for women and children
- Nonprofits receive 2.47 million in 2017 endowment payouts
- Grade-Level Reading initiatives make difference for kids in rural communities
- Vision To Learn hits the road in Northeast Iowa
- Inclusive Dubuque report tracks progress in equity
- Key findings from Project Hope needs assessment
- Northeast Iowa Food and Fitness creates healthy communities