New Showcase Celebrates Local Nonprofits
In honor of its 15-year anniversary, CFGD hosted the Community Showcase on February 3 at the Mystique Community Ice Center. Community members enjoyed free ice skating and entertainment from local performers, while nonprofits like the Riverview Center shared their missions and competed for prizes.
Check out www.facebook.com/dbqfoundation for photos from the event.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Great Give Day returns on Thursday, May 11
- Endowment fund helps nonprofit make a difference for women and children
- Nonprofits receive 2.47 million in 2017 endowment payouts
- Grade-Level Reading initiatives make difference for kids in rural communities
- Vision To Learn hits the road in Northeast Iowa
- Inclusive Dubuque report tracks progress in equity
- Key findings from Project Hope needs assessment
- Northeast Iowa Food and Fitness creates healthy communities