Nonprofit Survival Coaching series available
During this time, many nonprofits are not only struggling to respond to escalating needs in the community but also to sustain their own operations. The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque is here to help.
Our nonprofit partners have free access to our Nonprofit Survival Coaching, during which our skilled nonprofit training staff will help you develop an outbreak survival plan through a series of one-on-one sessions (offered virtually).
- Complete an outbreak cash flow analysis.
- Learn about available disaster relief funding.
- Consider opportunities to create alternative income streams.
- Consider whether remote working is a viable option for your staff and identify tools to make remote working function smoothly.
- Think about downtime improvement opportunities.
Schedule a free session today!
Contact Shirley Templeton Vaughn at the Community Foundation at email@example.com or 563-543-7121.