Nonprofit Survival Coaching series free through June 2020
During this time, many nonprofits are not only struggling to respond to escalating needs in the community but also to sustain their own operations. The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque is here to help.
Through June, our nonprofit partners have free access to "Nonprofit Survival Coaching" hosted in partnership with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque and Creative Adventure Lab*.
Our combined experience in business coaching will help you develop an outbreak survival plan through a series of one-on-one sessions (offered virtually).
- Complete an outbreak cash flow analysis.
- Learn about available disaster relief funding.
- Consider opportunities to create alternative income streams.
- Consider whether remote working is a viable option for your staff and identify tools to make remote working function smoothly.
- Think about downtime improvement opportunities.
* Creative Adventure Lab's Innovation Lab is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that specializes in helping businesses and organizations use creativity and innovation to be successful.